Listed below are the latest travel insurance policies for those over the age of 80. Travel insurance options can become limited when you get into your eighties but there are providers out there who will cover any age.
* Our example travel insurance quote is taken from November 1015 and is based on one individual travelling to Europe (France) for a two week holiday who is aged 80 years. Where the insurance provider has a range of policies the cheapest quote is displayed.
Alpha Travel Insurance
- Doctor managed medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- You can return home twice on their long stay insurance
- 14 day cooling off period
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash and travel documents and much more.
- Long Stay Cover for Worldwide and European trips as long as not travelling against the advice of the FCO
Online quotes from £19.00
> Quote from ALPHA INSURANCE - link not working? try this
Get Going Annual Multitrip Travel Insurance
As specialists in medical travel insurance, they understand the difficulties of finding the right medical travel insurance cover at the right price. When you have an existing medical condition, whether it is asthma, high blood pressure or something more serious like cancer, they can provide peace of mind and cover
Example Quote* - £39.88 (Get Going Standard Single Trip)
> Get a quote from GET GOING - Link not working? try this link opens in same window
Columbus Direct Insurance Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
For single trip, annual multi trip, ski, backpacker, business, holiday, family, or even pre-existing medical travel insurance, you can get an instant quote and be covered immediately!
- Cover available for pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to £2,500 baggage cover including valuable and delayed baggage
Example Quote* - £46.55 (Bronze Single Trip)
> Get a quote from COLUMBUS DIRECT - Link not working? try this
Good to Go Single Trip to Multiple Destinations
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance cover to travellers of any age, with or without pre existing medical conditions. They can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Pre existing conditons such as Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Single trip and annual travel insurance with no age limit
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
Example Quote* - £67.34 (Silver Policy)
> Get a quote from GOOD TO GO INSURANCE - Link not working? try this
BRITISH CITIES PLAN TO PROMOTE DESTINATIONS IN ASIA
London, Manchester and Birmingham are set to collaborate and extensively promote British cities in China, India and also the Persian Gulf. The goal is to increase and develop tourism inflow from these three rapidly...
SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IN MEXICO GETS SUPPORTED
An area between Puerto Morelos and Tulum would be declared the first Sustainable Tourism Development Zone (known as ZDTS by its initials in Spanish) in Mexico, with the main goal of guaranteeing a proper use of tourism.
TUNISIAN TOURISM HAS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
The number of tourists visiting Tunisia this year should return to the levels before the terrorist attacks of Sousse and Bardo which occurred in 2015, according to the Tunisian tourism minister.
CHINESE TOURISTS TRAVELED IN RECORD NUMBERS DURING THE NEW YEAR
China celebrated the Lunar New Year last week and as always it was a week of numerous travels. According to official data, during the whole festival about 386 million trips of Chinese tourists were made.
Copyright SolSure - Travel Insurance comparison and reviews